I’m really getting into cycling. 🚴🌬
I’m still certainly an amateur but it’s by far my preferred form of transport in Melbourne. Even when it’s raining a bit I still find it preferable to any other method of movement.
Cycling is great because
- 🚴 You’re in control of your time (late trains or traffic don’t slow you down)
- 🚴 Great exercise for your whole body (especially cardio and quads)
- 🚴 Keeps your brain alert but still allows you to subconsciously reflect on other thoughts
- 🚴 It’s fun and challenging at times
- 🚴 Often faster than public transport
- 🚴 Very convenient for middle distances
- 🚴 Easy to find parking
- 🚴 Get some fresh air and Vitamin D
What do you think? Are there any other cyclists out there? How do you get around your city? Please share on LinkedIn!